You scheduled a ticket in Allegiant flight, however, due to the global pandemic you are forced to cancel the scheduled trip. Now, you may be thinking to learn about the Allegiant Refund Policy. The airline values passenger life, so now to the global, can cancel your booking and grab a full refund without confronting the cancellation policy. Earlier before the pandemic, the passenger was required to pay the cancellation fee to secure some deducted amount as a refund. The airline calculates the refund amount by following the principles mentioned in the Allegiant Ticket Refund Policy.
What are the circumstances where a passenger is able to gain a refund from Allegiant Air?
As per the Allegiant Ticket Refund Policy, following are the circumstances, when a passenger able to gain a refund from the Allegiant Air:-
- If the passenger was able to cancel the ticket on the same day of booking and the departure date is almost one week from the booking date.
- All the passengers with the refundable tickets will easily gain a refund. The refund amount is transferred to the passenger account within 20 business days.
- As per the Allegiant Ticket Refund Policy, if the passenger with non-refundable tickets wants to gain a refund then they need to cancel the scheduled ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- In case the airline cancels the flight on the same day of departure due to hurricane, earthquake, or any other natural calamities then the passenger will get a full refund. As it is mentioned in Allegiant Air Refund Policy that if the flight is canceled by the airline then no cancellation fees are charged against the passenger account.
- For the passenger traveling without the Trip Flex protection plan, needs to pay 75 USD as the cancellation fee to gain a refund.
- According to the Allegiant Air Refund Policy, all the passengers with Trip Flex protection plan will gain a full refund without deduction of cancellation fees.
What is the real definition of the Allegiant 24 Hour Refund policy?
Allegiant Air offers a time period in which they do not charge cancellation fees against the passenger account. Allegiant 24 Hour Refund policy allows passengers to gain a full refund without paying the cancellation fees. According to this policy, the passenger needs to cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking and the departure date must be one week away from the reservation date. The nature of tickets does not play any role in deciding the refund value, it means even if a passenger holding a nonrefundable ticket or purchasing the ticket without the Trip Flex protection plan will receive a refund. The refund amount will be transferred to the account within seven(if the ticket fare is paid via the credit card) or twenty(if the ticket fare is paid via other payment modes) business days.
What is the Allegiant Airlines refund policy for the Refundable Tickets and Non-refundable Tickets?
Allegiant Air Refund Policy for the Refundable Tickets
- The passenger with the Refundable Tickets does not need to pay cancellation charges.
- All the passengers with the Trip Flex protection plan will receive a refund.
- The refundable tickets are expensive but offer peace of mind.
- As per the Allegiant Air Refund Policy, the passenger with refundable tickets does not need to depend on the Allegiant 24 Hour Refund policy to gain a full refund.
Allegiant Air Refund Policy for the Non-Refundable Tickets
- All the passengers without the Trip Flex protection plan are treated as the non-refundable ticket holders.
- The passenger with the non-refundable ticket needs to pay cancellation fees to gain a refund.
- As per the Allegiant Air Refund Policy, the passenger with non-refundable tickets will receive the full refund only if they are able to follow all the rules mentioned in the Allegiant 24 Hour Refund policy.
- In the Allegiant Air Refund Policy, it is mentioned that if the airline cancels the flight for operational factors then the passenger with non-refundable tickets will receive a full refund.
Note:- Always be sure about the trip if you are looking for non-refundable tickets.
How To Get A Refund From Allegiant Air?
- Allegiant Air offers two platforms to secure refund: Online and Offline.
- A smart passenger always goes for the online process as it saves energy and wealth.
To Get A Refund From Allegiant Air via online portals, you need to follow all the simple basic steps mentioned below:-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of Allegiant Air and complete the login process.
- Step 2- To complete the login process, you need to press the login tab and enter the username with a password.
- Step 3- On the home page, you need to click on the manage my travel to visit the manage section.
- Step 4- Now, you need to choose the passenger name. Click on the cancel tab to select the cancel option.
- Step 5- Enter the cancellation reason and pay the cancellation fees(If required).
- Step 6- Review the input and click on the proceed tab to submit your response.
- Step 7- A mail will be received on your registered ID with the refund value. The refund will be calculated as per the Allegiant Refund Policy.
How to gain Allegiant Air Refund via the toll-free Phone Number?
To gain Allegiant Air Refund via the toll-free Phone Number, you simply to follow the basic steps mentioned below:-
- Dial the toll-free customer service number +1-855-635-3038, Select language for communication, and choose the cancellation option.
- Within a while, an agent will assist you, the agent will greet you and ask you to offer the ticket number with the passenger name to initiate the cancellation process on your behalf.
- The agent will check the authenticity of your request with the help of the ticket number and the passenger name.
- Now, the agent will ask you to present the reason for cancellation and ask you to offer the name of the passenger for whom you wish to cancel their trip.
- After picking the name of the passenger, you need to complete the verification process. For the verification process, you need to enter the passport ID with the e-ticket number.
- Through the debit or credit card, pay the cancellation fees to gain a refund value. The refund value is calculated as per the Allegiant Refund Policy.
- The agent will notify you after the successful payment process and send you confirmation mail on your registered ID.
- All the passengers who wish to gain Allegiant Air Refund via the Phone Number, will not be needed to pay the calling fees.
- The passenger can perform the cancellation process in their own local language and the most important benefit is that the toll-free phone number is available throughout the day(24/7).
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Allegiant Refund Policy
Does the refund value change if I perform the cancellation process via the offline platforms?
Yes. The refund value changes if you perform the cancellation process via offline platforms. The main reason behind the deduction of refund value is:-* Service fees.* Reason for cancellation.