If you are looking for a cheap fight then Allegiant is your best bet. Allegiant has been recognized as one of the best low-cost airline time and again. In this write up, we are going to take you through the best techniques of making cheap Allegiant airlines reservations. We will also discuss some frequently asked questions so you have a better idea about Allegiant Air reservations and the services offered by the airline.
How to Make a Cheap Allegiant Airlines Reservations?
There are quite a few different things that you can do to save money on an Allegiant airlines reservations. Just take a look at the points mentioned below:-
Visit the Allegiant Airlines Official website
If you want a cheap ticket then the Allegiant Airlines official site is the place to be. You can get all the information related to your travel on this website. You can book a ticket and cancel it as well from this website. Another great feature about this site is that you can get great discounts as well. You can also choose different modes of payment if you want. The site is quick to load and its interface is also user-friendly. You also have the option to check-in online. All these features make the Allegiant Airlines website truly unique.
Visit a Travel Agent For Cheap Allegiant Air Flight Booking
If you are unfamiliar with the process of booking a ticket then visiting a travel agent can help you out. As they are experts in their field, they will do everything to make sure that your bookings are done at lightning speed and will sort any issues that you might have. Apart from helping you make an Allegiant Airlines Reservations, they can also help you with planning your whole holiday or business trip. You just have to give them the details of your trip and your dates of travel and they will take care of the rest of the things. You can visit different travel agents in your area and choose the one that you think is best. You can also look at reviews and recommendations before choosing a travel agent.
Call the Allegiant Airlines Reservations Phone Number
Another great way of making a reservation is to call on Allegiant Air Reservations Phone Number. The number is +1-855-635-3038. This number is operational 24*7 and is active even during national holidays and weekends. Dialing this number will not cost you even a dime as this number is totally toll-free. The people who will answer your call are well trained and will do everything they can to help you out. No wonder Allegiant Airlines has won countless awards for their customer service.
Allegiant Air Customer Service Helpline
Apart from doing the Allegiant Airlines booking online, our customer support executives are adept enough to understand your travel needs and cater accordingly. We not only help you in booking your reservation, our travel experts also assist you in making modifications and cancellations too. Any seating arrangements, pet travel, minor reservations queries and the relatable services are also welcome too. If you are travelling in a group or planning a vacation to one of your dream destinations, feel free to reach us anytime on Allegiant Airlines Reservations Phone Number.
Visit Travel Websites
Online research can help you immensely if you are looking for cheap Allegiant airlines booking. There are tons of online resources available to help you on your quest to get a Cheap Allegiance Air Booking. As there are so many sites offering the same set of services you should make it a point to check all of them before making a transaction. Look for sites that have positive reviews and choose accordingly. The best part is that you get a lot of options to choose from. Just make sure that the site you are using is genuine.
Visit the Airport for low cost Allegiant Airlines flight tickets
If you live close to an airport or are willing to make the trip to one then you can make Allegiant Air reservations for cheap. Allegiant Air has reservations counter at popular airports to help travelers who are looking to make a reservation. The good thing about visiting the airport is that if Allegiant Air that suits you then you have the option to check out different airlines before you make a booking. If you have questions about traveling with Allegiant Air then you can approach the airline counter and the personnel who are stationed there can help you out. You can also enquire about various charges that are levied by Allegiant Air.
Use Travel Aggregators
This is another great way of saving money on your Allegiant Airlines Reservations. Travel aggregator websites show you data that is compiled from hundreds of travel websites and show it to you in one place. The best part about these aggregator sites is that you have hundreds of options to book from. Most of these sites claim to show you the cheapest possible ticket but you should do your own research before making a booking. All you need to do is to visit some of the popular aggregator websites and compare the prices offered by them. Once you have made sure that you are getting a good deal then only you should go for the booking.
Use Kiosks at the Airport
Airports are dotted with kiosks that are installed by various airlines. You can use these kiosks to do various things like making a reservation, printing your boarding pass and to make a reservation. The only drawback is that small airports might not have an Allegiant Air Kiosk. You should check with the airport if they have a kiosk for your preferred airline before making a visit. You should keep cash or card handy as most of the kiosks do not have the option to pay online.
Book in Advance
The best way to save a ton of money on an Allegiant Airlines reservations is to book a ticket at least 2 months in advance. If you have time on your hands and are able to plan your schedule accordingly.
There are certain things that you need to before you make an Allegiant Airlines reservations:-
- If you are making an Allegiant Airlines reservations then you will get a reservation confirmation on your email. If you have not received a confirmation then you will have to visit the ‘Manage Travel Section on the official website and enter the last four digits of the card that was used to make the payment to access your ticket.
- The ‘manage travel’ can also be used to check seat assignments, make baggage reservations and to upgrade flights.
- You can visit the site to check flight status and you can also sign up for text alerts.
- If you want to check-in online then keep the following in mind:-
The check-in window closes 45 minutes before the departure of the flight and opens 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
The Allegiant mobile app can also be used to retrieve your boarding pass if you have replaced it or have not printed it yet.
You can also check-in online and print your boarding pass at the airport.
If you are printing your boarding pass at the airport then you will have to pay a charge of $5.
Let us take a look at the refund policy followed by Allegiant Airline:-
- If you are canceling an Allegiant airlines reservations 24 hours after booking then you will not be entitled to a refund. If you qualify for a reservation then you will get a travel voucher that you can use for future bookings.
- You cannot change your itinerary within 7 days of travel. In case you do that then you will not be eligible for a refund. However, if you are using Trip Flex then you can request a refund.
- If you want more information about modifying tickets then you will have to visit the terms and conditions section on the Allegiance website.
More about Tripflex by Allegiant Air
Allegiant airlines reservations under the Tripflex programme offers you the flexibility to make last minute changes to your trip. You can simply reschedule your travel without worrying about paying the change fee of $75 each way per passenger. Once the changes are done, you are not allowed to cancel or change your flight. But on the positive side, there are lot of benefits that you can avail by opting for Triplex such as:
- Any changes to your flight are welcome at least one prior to your departure and 72 hours for the hotel reservation booked at allegiantair.com.
- The changes under the Triplex programme include travel dates, destinations, number of travellers at zero cost.
- The Tripflex programme includes changes to your flights, hotel room, car rental services or any similar travel service offered by Allegiant Air, as it will completely waive the change fee rendered by the airlines.
Still thinking that Tripflex is something that you can vouch for? Well, we have you covered for that too! You can cancel Trip flex and go for full refund within the 24 hours from the date of purchase unless you didn’t initiate any modifications to your itinerary.
Minor Travel with Allegiant Air
Though we didn’t levy any additional cost for unaccompanied minors, we have certain rules and regulations drafted to make you understand certain rules and regulations, such as:
For Children under 24 months of age on the date of travel can travel for free as a lap child on the seat of an accompanied adult on the same reservation. You can also opt for the FAA approved car seat for his or her convenience with the minimal charge of 25 USD only. Birth certificate or other identification with birth date required.
Children between 2 to 14 years must have their own seat. As per the FAA safety guidelines they are prohibited to opt for the exit seats. Also, the air fare is precisely 75 percent of the adult base fare. They have to be accompanied by a fare-paying passenger who is at least 15 years of age. Birth certificate or other identification with birth date required.
Travellers between 15 to 17 years of age are considered as adults and need not to be accompanied by an adult. They must have their own seat and birth certificate or other identification with birth date is mandatory.
Allegiant Airlines Pet Policy
Allegiant Airlines book a flight gives you the option to book pets in the cabin, they are considered for cabin baggage. This service is available in 48 states of the U.S and holds an exception to certain U.S territories like San Juan and Puerto Rico. Here are a few points to keep in mind before travelling with your pet on Allegiant Air :
- Only domestic dogs and cabins are allowed in the cabin.
- You have to bring your own kennel or carrier and the dimensions include 9”H x 16”W x 19”D. Only two kennels are allowed each way for each passenger.
- You have to show medical documents at the time of travelling with your small live animals which includes No Objection Certificate as per FAA guidelines.
- Travel with a pet option costs $100 each way each kennel.
- At the time of check-in and the boarding the flight, the pets have to remain in the kennel and under the watch of passengers only.
- Travelers accompanied with pets must check-in at the Allegiant Air kiosk at least one hour prior to the scheduled departure to ensure that pets abide by the above guidelines.
Allegiant Air Reservations Check-In Options
Booking with Allegiant Airlines gives you a variety of options to check-in for your upcoming reservation. Whether you do it from your phone, desktop or any nearby kiosk, check-in with Allegiant Air with convenience and hassle-free.
Allegiant Airlines official site helps you check-in with an option at the header. The check-in window is available between 24 hours and 45 minutes prior to your departure. Use the website check-in and bring the printed boarding at the airport. All you need to do is enter your six digit booking reference along with the last name of the passenger. In case you lost or can’t recall your booking reference, you can also do the online check-in with email address and debit or credit card information.
My Allegiant App Check-in
This is the most convenient way to do the check-in simply using your smartphone. Just download the Free Allegiant mobile app, enter your last name along with booking reference and get your paperless boarding pass. All you need to do is show the digital boarding pass on your phone screen at the Allegiant kiosk and we take it from there.
In case you didn’t get time to do it online, we can help you with an offline option. Make your presence at the Allegiant Air counter and we get you the printed version of the boarding pass. A $5 fee applies for the assistance in printing the boarding passes at the airport.
Allegiant Airlines Checked and Carry-on Baggage Fees and Allowances
Allegiant Airlines reservations are allowed to carry two bags as per the FAA guidelines. It includes one personal item and one carry one bag. Personal items are complementary although an additional fee may apply for the carry-on and the checked baggage. Pay for your baggage at the time of booking on Allegiant Air official site and save time, money and long queue at the airport.
A purse, briefcase, laptop or laptop bag, small backpack, small camera or a lunch box. The items must fit underneath your seat. Any personal item is complimentary considering the fact that it does not exceed the dimensions of 7in x 15in x 16in.
A golf kit, any roll-aboard trolley or garment bag is allowed under the dimension of 9in x 14in x 22in. A fee for the carry-on bag ranges from $10 to $75 as it depends on the travel destinations.
Any ideal checked bag allowance is 40 pounds for which you have to pay $30. It should not exceed 80 inches. Each passenger can carry up to 4 bags each segment. Any bag above 40 pounds is liable for an additional baggage fee, which is $75.
Why You Should for Go For Allegiant Air Reservations
Offers Exciting deals and promotions – There is always a reason to vouch for Allegiant Airlines reservations. They are always laced up with exciting promotions, deals and offers. Allegiant tie-up with multitude of credit cards always give complimentary benefits in the forms of air miles, complimentary carry-n bag and refreshments on-board.
- Ultra low cost airline – Always coming up with eye-catching airfare under $49 makes them unbeatable when it comes to making a travel arrangement via Allegiant airlines official site. For instance, their flight from Las Vegas to Los Angeles is always available, on and off-seasons, for $39.
- Pocket Friendly Baggage Policy – Any major carrier airline in the U.S charges $30 for the carry-on bag. With Allegiant Airlines reservations, it is only $10. On top of that, their checked luggage is also around $40, which is quite low as compared to the other airlines.
- 24*7 Support – Apart from Allegiant book online feature, it offers 24*7 round the clock service throughout the year. You can call any time of the day on our Allegiant Air reservations phone number which is +1-855-635-3038 and avail the same benefits over the phone as online. There is no additional charge or convenience fee while choosing Allegiant Air over the phone.
- Book with Trip flex – A Trip flex option with Allegiant Air booking helps you waive change fee at the time of making any changes to your existing reservation.
- Minimal change fee – Any regular airline operating in and out of the U.S usually charges $200 each way to make the alteration. Allegiant airlines reservations online or offline accomplish that in $75 each way each passenger.
FAQs About Allegiant Airlines Reservations
If you are not able to access the Allegiant website then check if you are using a browser that is compatible and you have provided all the necessary information. The Allegiant Airlines reservations website is designed to work flawlessly on the latest versions of Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Edge. If you are opening the site on a mobile phone then make sure that you are using either a chrome or a safari browser.
Allegiant Airlines Booking center has made special provisions for group bookings. You make a group booking for up to 9 passengers. If you are traveling with more than 9 people then you will have to make separate reservations.
Yes! You can book a ticket for other people. Just log on to the site, fill the details of the passenger and make the payment.
If you wish to cancel your hotel booking but still want to keep the Allegiant airlines reservations then just log on to our site, go to the hotel section and make the cancellation.
The sad part is that you cannot cancel a bundle package. If you are changing travel dates in a bundle package then you will be charged extra. If you are adding or subtracting an item then also you will be charged extra.
You can only upgrade your seat and add additional baggage to your bundle. You are not allowed to alter or change any other thing in the bundle.
If you have booked a hotel and a flight and you wish to cancel it then you will have to cancel the whole package and book it again at the current rates. However, if you have just booked a hotel room then you can cancel it as per the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy.
You cannot change dates on a hotel only booking yourself. You will have to contact the Allegiant Airlines Reservations office helpline number in order to alter your booking dates.
As per Allegiant Airlines Reservations and Cancellation Policy, you can cancel a ticket within 24 hours of booking. The only caveat is that the date of departure should be at least 168 hours away. If you are canceling after the 24 hour time period then you will not get a refund. If you are using the travel flex protection then you can make changes to your itinerary but the changes should be made at least 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
Bereavement exception is not part of the Allegiant Airlines policy so you will not get a refund if you have canceled the ticket because of a death in your family. There are a couple of options that you have in this scenario. You can alter the dates of your journey or you can cancel your whole itinerary.
The airlines go the extra mile to keep their fares competitive. The fares are very low compared to other budget carriers. Allegiant Airlines has tie-ups with different hotels and taxi services and they have negotiated great deals for you. If you make Allegiant Airlines reservations then you can add various upgrades, cab and hotel booking to get an even steeper discount.